DigiSAFE NetCrypt Mobile is a portable and compact IP encryptor that enables the user to leverage on public Ethernet/IP infrastructure to connect to multiple sites in a secure manner. It utilises Internet Key Exchange (IKE) version 2 for integrity protection and user authentication.
The remarkable characteristic of NetCrypt Mobile lies in its mobility given its small size which enables it to be carried anywhere easily. Its convenience is further extended by its simple manual switching between WiFi connections and wired port. With this feature, it can be used in Hotel networks where registration is required.
NetCrypt Mobile is interoperable with NetCrypt series of IP encryptor, allowing the user to form a secure VPN between the corporate HQ and remote sites/branch offices. It has an optional battery docking bay to provide power to NetCrypt Mobile for mobility.
With a built-in keypad, NetCrypt Mobile employs 2-factor authentication whereby keys are unlocked for usage upon successful identity authentication. This enhances security as keys are stored in the cryptographic token and not the device.
|Network Interface||• Trusted port: 2 x Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing port
• External port: 1 x Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing port and Wifi port 802.11 b/g/n
• Comes with management interface: 1 x Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing port
|Networking Features & Protocols:||• IP Security/Encapsulating Security Protocol
• Support Layer 2 and Layer 3 encryption capability
• IP Compression
• QoS support
• Traffic flow confidentiality
|Authentication:||• Pre-shared Key
• RSA Public Key Signature (up to 4096 bit)
|Key Management:||• Support Internet Key exchange (IKE v2)
• DH supports up to 8192 bit
• Supports ECDH (up to P-521 bit)
• Group Transport Protection: The device has the option of providing confidentiality and data integrity protection to all key exchange traffic including the initial key exchange traffic
|Encryption Algorithm / Modes:||• AES-CBC (256 bit)|
|Hash Algorithm:||• HMAC-SHA1
• HMAC-SHA2 (256, 384, 512 bit)
|Performance:||• Zero-loss encrypted throughput up to 80Mbps (depending on IP packet size and used encryption mode)
• Support 30 concurrent IPSec tunnels
10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 (local configuration)
RS232 local console interface (DB9 to USB, Standard B)
|Physical Characteristics:||• 90mm (W) x 155mm (L) x 18.5mm (H)|
|Environmental:||• Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC
• Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC
• Humidity: Relative 10% – 95%, non-condensing
|Regulatory||• EMC/EMI: FCC Part 15 Class B|
|Optional Features||Supports customized algorithm loading feature|