The TrustCrypt is a multi-chip embedded module designed to meet FIPS 140-2 level 3 security level.
TrustCrypt is a programmable cryptographic module designed to support high assurance applications and provide secure cryptographic resources, including secure key generation and storage. It is built upon a secure physical enclosure and contains a secure bootstrap which authenticates application loading.
The security services provided by TrustCrypt are AES, SHA, RSA and DRNG through the RS232 serial port.
Customized application can be downloaded into the TrustCrypt if needed. The customized application to be downloaded will be signed by approved authority using RSA.
|General||• FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified
• Cryptographic variables backup by external battery
|Cryptography/Authentication||• AES 128, 192, 256 in ECB, CBC, OFB, CFB128 mode
• SHA-256 and SHA-512
• RSA 1024 and 2048 using PKCS v1.5
• DRNG with AES-128 (ANSI X9.31)
|Security||• Encased in a hard opaque commercial grade epoxy
• Active zeroization of cryptographic data
• KEK Publishing Authority for downloading Key
• Application Publishing Authority for downloading customized application
|Diagnostics||Automatic Power-up self tests|
|Interface||• RS232 UART
• GPIO pins
|Operating Environment||• Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
• Relative Humidity: 0 to 90%
• Meets FCC Part 15, Class B EMI/RFI requirements
|Electrical & Mechanical||• Mains: +5VDC
• Dimension: 85W x 10H x 55Dmm