Cyber Security Associates and Technologists (CSAT) Programme
ST Electronics (Info-Security) has participated in the Cyber Security Associates and Technologists (CSAT) Programme jointly established by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA). The programme aims to train and up-skill ICT professionals to acquire practical skills for specialised job roles for Cyber Security Operations. It also helps fresh and mid-career ICT individuals to attain the necessary practical skills to better equip them for cyber security roles and positions. Under this programme, ST Electronics’ employees are trained to upgrade their cyber security skills while on the job.
Two programmes are offered under CSAT:
(a) Associates Programme
- Suitable for fresh graduates or professionals with less than 3 years of working experience.
- 12-month on-the-job training that covers various cyber security roles such as network security engineer, cyber security application developer, threat intelligence analyst, incident response associate and forensic associate.
(b) Technologists Programme
- Suitable for professionals with more than 3 years of working experience and are either looking at enhancing their knowledge in cyber security or preparing for a career switch.
- 3 to 6 months on-the-job training that covers various cyber security roles such as network security administrator, information security manager, incident responder, digital forensics investigator, security threat engineer and penetration testing role.
To qualify for this programme, applicants need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Fresh graduates or professionals with less than 3 years of working experience (Associates Programme)
- Mid-level professionals with more than 3 years of working experience (Technologists Programme)
For more information or enquiries about the CSAT Programme, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org